Thursday 28 February 2008

Wait is finally Over

When i landed in India on the 1st of Feb, i was already looking forward to my next trip - not that i do not wnat to be in India but there were other reasons. I was planning to escape to Czech by the 10th of Feb but things did not work out as planned...the wait was long. Finally i got my visa yesterday and i am flying to prague on sunday.

This visit is going to be different for sure - whenever i travelled outside India, i had my colleagues there and weekends were fun to hang out with them. This time, i would be the only guy from HTS out there in Prague. I am all excited to find out as to how i am gonna spend my weekends all alone over the next two months - will be a different experience for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure will will take care of you and it is party next week on friday ;-)

KB said...

Thanks Martina...i am looking forward to the firday party